Monday, September 11, 2006

Why oh why won't you go away?

My bones hurt. I know that sounds funny, but my chest bone, tailbone, spine, my hip bones, my ribs, my knees, my shins... everything aches. It hurts to be sitting up and it hurts to be laying down. It hurts to put any pressure on any of them. It's really painful and nothing is relieving it. It started to get progressively worse over yesterday. I've tried to sleep it off but it didn't work. I spent all morning until about 2pm today trying to sleep it off, but it's still as painful as it was last night.

I'm so over being sick. The whole coughing thing, the feeling of constant indigestion. Ouch. And damn my freakin really poor lung capacity. It'd be great if I could cough without feeling like I'm going to become deprived of oxygen in the process. *Punches self in lung*

:( My Mum tells me the aching bones thing is just the virus, but I'm not convinced. I'm going to go back to the drs tomorrow. Which reminds me, I need to take my antibiotics. I keep forgetting.

:(:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i write to you from my home abode.
Thats right- im at home. DOnt forget to take ur antibiotics and get better babe!

Dorinny said...

Oh, sounds really aweful :( i take the hayfever thing back.. (see previous j/entry). On a slightly tangental note, I had a terrible night last night, I was nauscious all night and kept thinking I would throw up in my bed, so I tried to get to sleep, but when I did fall asleep I would dream about being nauscious. It was aweful, like, I couldn't escape the feeling even in my sleep, so I kept running to the bathroom and spitting in the toilet, oh it was horrible. I didn't vomit in the end, but I also didn't get any sleep. I'm so very tired now :(