Saturday, September 02, 2006

It must have been cold out in my shadow...

I hate myself.
Firstly, my friend called me and I said I couldn't hear him. So he said he'd call back. And I purposely let it ring out cause I didn't want to talk.
I opened my bible up to Acts... I started reading but couldn't concentrate
So I just watched Beaches instead with Bette Midler.
And I've cried so hard since it's ended that I've given myself a huge headache and my head is so full of snot.
I'm feeling depressed.
I just want to sleep, but can't, as soon as there's quiet and I'm left to think about things before sleep, I find my eyes filling up with tears.
I'm so pathetic when I'm like this.

I hate being like this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not pathetic. =( Life is hard sometimes.

-Aly

Anonymous said...

Mistakes are there to fix...things can always be made right :)

MJJ Insider said...

What mistakes?

Unknown said...

I watched beaches too that night hope the tears are dried up now!

Anonymous said...

God must have left you for the minute you let your friend ring out. It's not your mistake.