Monday, September 04, 2006

Sick, sick, always bloody sick.

My Mum has a really bad chest infection. Next week she has to go for a lung test to make sure she doesn't has emphesema since it runs in the fam. Superb.

Somehow I managed to pick up her bug. I have a really heavy cough sitting on my chest that feels really sharp to cough up. I was convinced a little earlier that I was coughing blood cos it tasted all metallic, but of course I was too scared to check. Now I'm convinced I'm just a paranoid moron most of the time.

Anyway, I hope that I don't get as sick as my Mum. I haven't seen her since saturday afternoon. Shes been in bed. I have started taking all the ventolin and the seretide that we have stocked. I'm the resident drug addict -- at least in this household anyway.

I feel like crap. I have a huge headache and my chest kinda hurts. I have the worst after-cough taste in my mouth so I think I'll be all drugged up and in bed early tonight.

BAH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I'm awaiting my next evil flu ~~ the kids have been so disgustingly snotty lately, it's bound to happen at any time.

Hoping your momma gets better soon, and that you DON'T get any worse! xo

Aly

Unknown said...

Prayers comming your way and for your mum too x

Dorinny said...

I hope you feel better jessy. You and I are kindred spirits.. Always sick.. :(

antonia said...

sounds yuck.

:-(

hope you're slightly better today

-x-x-