Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm so pathetic, picture this...

I stayed up all night sleeping in only short intervals, writhing around groaning in absolute pain. I was so exhausted from coughing. I couldn't breathe. I was taking as many shots of ventolin as possible (my heart was beating so freakin' hard) and my head felt really heavy with a migraine that wouldn't go away, even after I slept for a short spell.

I woke up crying and coughing even more but so much that it hurt. My chest rattling, etc. I made an appointment for the dr. I wanted to vomit so bad, but was holding back (I haven't vomited "properly" in ten years, normally I spit up a little by little until I feel satisfied.) So I sat in the drs office bawling my eyes out cos I wanted to throw up so bad. They kept asking if I was okay. I was dizzy and freezing cold. The dr. brought me in to her office and asked if I was fine. I said, "I want to vomitttttttt...." She looked at me like I had two heads, "So vomit?" I said, "I don't wanna vomittttttttttttt...." as I started crying again... She said nothing and sat down haha.

See, I will do anything to get around vomiting, because even though I know I'm "okay" the last time I vomited, I had a major hammorhage and lost about 1 litre and some of bloody and ended up for months in hospital. So perhaps it's a justified phobia. She told me that I have some kind of viral infection and gave me a buttload of antibiotics. She also told me that I had a fever which was why I was so freakin' cold. She basically told me to come home and come straight to bed and not get out lol. (Here I am?)

I've slept for most of the day.... and am taking my antibiotics and paracetamol. But my head still feels so bloody heavy. My Mum is also a little bit better, but we're both feeling really crap. Chest pains ahoy. Sore coughing tummys. I've been laying in bed watching endless Fresh Prince of Bel-air episodes with a cold towel on my head.

And so basically this entry was to paint a picture to you of how much of a whiney baby I am. I'm definitely not a silent trooper haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We live in distant lands- but we are both wanting to vomit, stuck in bed and coughing up something nasty! Get well sista!

Dorinny said...

I hope you feel better jessy. goo-goo-ga-ga!

antonia said...

oh Jess! That sounds truely horrible! What a nasty virus you have. *hugs*


Don't worry, I think your worry about vomiting is more than 100% understandable. You vomited...and ended up with a major oesophageal hemmorhage and hospitalised for months....my word, what more of a justifiable fear of vomiting can there be?! It's completely normal that you'd really really want to avoid doing it.

Once when I was a child I shut a car door and got a nasty electric/static shock.....and I still get nervous TO THIS DAY of closing car doors with my hands. I generally try to touch the plastic part of the door, or shut it with my bum!

I am sorry to hear how ill you are. It honestly sounds really really yuck.

Hope you get over it soon.

lotsa love

-x-x-x-x-

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better baybay! Soon it will be nice and warm and no one will be sick!!

xox

Anonymous said...

Poor love. I have a thing wiht throwing up too. =X

*sends hugs*