Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not much to report

I went back to work yesterday, but I came home later in the afternoon cos I didn't feel up to scratch.

Car got quoted at $1300, I know thats a heap more than I expected, but that's okay. On top of that I have to get two new tyres, register it and renew my licence. It'll take a couple of weeks but at least I'll have transport.

Uni is gong to cost me over $100 to apply. I'm scared cos I have an extreme shortage of money and no back up plan. Grr.

Anyhoo, I'll hit back if I have anything important to say.

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the uni fee is steep for right now, but isnt it a priority and determines a whole year of your life?

MJJ Insider said...

well not if i dont have it

Dorinny said...

Jessy, good luck with the Uni application. and, wow $1300 for the car? well, you gotta do what you gotta do, and I'm sure once you have a car your employment options will be far broader :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yikes, evil car. I hope you're feeling much better chook. xo

Dorinny said...

ooooh, I love the new look!

i know it's generic, but why mess with somethin so good? :P

MJJ Insider said...

Thanks Aly, I am feeling much better.

Dorinny, .. I really enjoy the original template actually -- its neater ... the pink was starting to give me a headache lol!

xoxox