Sunday, August 27, 2006

Stupid.

I'm going dr searching again. Swollen leg seems pretty serious. Why meeeeeeeeeeeeee *whine* ... I hate Drs (No offense if you're reading this Antonia, I love you very much ;)) and I hate not feeling "right" ... I'm thinking worst case scenario, I have a clot. My leg is going to turn blue and drop off and it's okay cause I have another spare leg. (No, I don't have three legs, but at least I do have two of these.) ... and so ... yeah I need to find out what the go is with it.

:(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to that cool doctor u found last time?

antonia said...

oh dear. Jess I am so sorry to hear you have to go to the doctor again. I agree with you, it's definitly not fun having to go to see doctors.

Let us know what s/he said...

God Bless

Lotsa love

-x-x-x-x-

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Sorry about your leg, bleh to doctors but definately best to get it checked out and reassured/fixed up soon!

Dorinny said...

Oh jessy :( I hope you're ok. I'm sorry you have a clot. And I'm glad your brother's secret is out. And I hope you have a happy michael jackson birthday day, blood clot, or no blood clot..
((cuddles))

Dorinny said...

so what happened with your blood clot? hope you're ok *kisses*

MJJ Insider said...

LOL my blood clot.

i dont know i havent been to the dr yet. :0

Dorinny said...

well get your butt to one!
i just hope you feel better jessypoo *huggz*

PS: have you been watching australian idol?

MJJ Insider said...

YES! what are your thoughts. Lisa Mitchell reminds me of you!!! But youre prettier... hahaha im sure if you were a singer, you wouldnt look bored while you were singing!