Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I love you so much more than arithmetic

Yup, as my lovely Mariah Carey always likes to say, "There'll always be a rainbow after the storm" (I wonder if there will ever be a Mariah Carey wearing appropriate clothing after the rainbow.)

Let's do a little summary.
Bank account one - $45
Bank account two - $170
Bank account three - $0 (thats ok, its just new)
Pending transfer to bank account one from account four - $40
Pending transfer of ebay payment $30
Data entry work $200+
New web design job $130+
Pending payment of 2 bags $60
Paypal account $88

Now, I'm not very good at maths, but I'm pretty sure that almost equals A FIXED FREAKIN CAR

Oh joy, Oh rapture, oh sweet jubuilation!!!!!1111

Let's keep those orders coming, people!!! I'm ebaying my bloody life away... or so it seems. Check out my auctions here, you never know, maybe you want something from me!! haha. (Doubtful.)

God Bless
x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KKKKKAAAA CHING!!

antonia said...

hehe!! Not bad!!

Unknown said...

Oh great! I'm going to check out your ebay items.

MJJ Insider said...

:) Thanks guys haha.

Carmel, I dont have anything up there thats too interesting yet. I think I'm just testing the waters to see whats selling well and what isnt.

Clothes seem to be going well. =)