Monday, August 21, 2006

:( my sore foot.

I've damaged my foot some how. I woke up thursday morning with a stupid limp. It's not swollen or bruised or anything and as far as I know, I haven't hit it or done something that might cause it to hurt so much. The only thing I can think of is my awful habit of sitting on my foot. On thursday I was on the computer the whole day right up until around 2am friday morning and I'll bet that for most of that time I was sitting on my foot. Perhaps its something to do with circulation. Around my ankle it hurts, pain shooting up the back of my heel and a hard dull ache.

If it's not gone by wednesday I'm going to go back to the doctor and see what's going on. It might be veins, I have some really gross veins in my legs that sometimes hurt.

In other news, I feel Taller, Stronger & Better -- and this is why;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stand by my statement: you can not capture Guy on cd! I luv this performance!

And um....yes....maybe sitting on your foot the whole day (until it went blue) did contribute to the cause! ;P

MJJ Insider said...

well now my leg is swollen which has nothing to do with my foot

*snaps fingers*
oh yeahhh, what do you have to say about that!

haha. How GREAT is the ITT performance, but i still stand my ground on the recorded version. I like both :D

Anonymous said...

Well i found an ally with Debz that she is dissapointed too! I was trying to break it to her- and then she suprised me by agreeing!
Me and her- the perfect audience to be IN your clip! LOL

Unknown said...

ouch I hope your foot is ok, you like to sit on your foot? I guess that's one way to keep it warm ;)