Wednesday, August 23, 2006

In an interesting turn of events...

My brother's secret is out. To be honest, its a relief. I didn't let on that I knew, but the right person found out and therefore they can deal with it a whole lot better than I could deal with it.

My friend Louise's grandmother died the other day. I spent a lot of time at her grandparents house (she lived with them) in my early teens and I was always warmly welcomed in to their home and it a very unexpected, therefore probably shocking loss to her children and grandchildren. So, I wanted to extend my prayers and condolences to her family and friends and ask that you guys also would as well. & Of course, may she rest in peace at the hands of Almighty God.

xox God Bless.

7 comments:

antonia said...

I hope your brother's secret didnt have too many negative and serious consequences.


aw. sorry to hear about your friend's grandmother

-x-

antonia said...

ps - how is your foot?

MJJ Insider said...

I dont really know too much of what was going on, but now I can relax cos the right person knows and could help ten times better than I could ever dream.

My foot is okay but now my calf muscle is really swollen. :/ I should see a dr. but ... I don't like the medical centre drs. lol.

xox

Anonymous said...

How sad for Louise. :(

And it's good that the secret isn't putting the pressure on you as much anymore.

Poor you and your sore calf!

Aly

MJJ Insider said...

Ohh yeah. You know Louise too, Aly. I hope she's okay. I havent heard from her since she let me know the other day.

:(

x

Unknown said...

Prayers and well wishes to your friend and the soul of her grandmother.

Btw what's your brothers secret? Just kidding, just kidding!!

MJJ Insider said...

i found out that he's a cross dresser....




lol kidding ;)