Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Oh and...

Would someone mind telling me why on earth last night I dreamed that Bebe Winans wanted to give me a record deal after hearing me sing a Latin Hymn at a Catholic church service when I can't hold a note to save my life, and I haven't ever really given this man or his music a real thought, but rather have seen his wife Cece in concert once-- and again, really don't give her a lot of thought either? ... What exactly does this mean?! Some covered up, subconscious aspiration to be a gospel singer? Who knows! I'm odd.

7 comments:

Out Of Jersey said...

This is just a thought, but it could mean you want to sing.

Unknown said...

Hmmm I am not good with what dreams mean and all, but it's a very intereseting one at that!
who knows, maybe you can sing but don't know it yet ;)

MJJ Insider said...

Oh my stars!!!!!!!! I'M A CUBEHEAD! *RUNS AROUND CRAZILY*

Ok, I'm fine... ahem. Honored :)

I feel very ... elite and "in the know" :P

Carmel, I definitely can't sing. Haha. Do the terms, "wailing" or "warbling" mean anything to you?? hahaha. But it would be cool to have a knock-out voice! :D

xxx

Anonymous said...

Sing it guurrll!
"Jesus jesus oooOOOooohhh what a wonderful child!!"

LOL

MJJ Insider said...

LOL. That's my most favourite memory of our time together Val.... my face.... hahahaa

And ... remember when I was like "AND THEN YOU SANG JESUS WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME AND I WAS SO EXCITED I ALMOST........PEED MY PANTS!"

hahahahhaa. *removes foot from mouth*

I love you!

MJJ Insider said...

and by time, I meant Child.

Anonymous said...

Shame there were so many bad people around us. Ruined the honesty of then whole night.