Monday, December 26, 2005

Jesus, I trust in You.

I'm not "back" yet but I'm online at my Aunt's house and I brought my laptop with me because I was worried this would be a boring trip (without a car). And actually I've had a great short-trip to Sydney. My lovely friend Valan came to visit me on Christmas Eve, I haven't seen her since my birthday in October which was really nice. :) (She comments here sometimes. :D)

Christmas Day was great. I got to spend some nice time with my brother and his fiance and spent Christmas morning with my Dad until about 2pm and had a beautiful baked dinner lunch with him. I spent some time talking with My Jesus. I got to see my neices, I hung out with my Mum for a couple of hours.

We ate good food, exchanged some good gifts and then my brother showed an amazing gift of kindness by asking me how I was getting to my friends house later (my Mum was dropping me off, but I wasnt entirely sure how I was getting home) once I told him, he offered to loan me his spare car as he and his fiance were going away for a few days.

By car I mean ute. And by ute I mean 4WD. I'm 4'8ft and I looked like I hijacked my Daddy's work truck. Hurrah! It was great though, I could get around without having to rely on anyone. My brother even went and put some petrol in the car for me :) Nice!

I went and spent some time with my best friend Penelope in the afternoon and saw her lovely Mum (who we both joke is my real mother) and we pigged out more, swam and invited one of her other friends over. We stayed up really late last night watching TV and giggling in bed over nothing.

Today we woke up late, ate a late breakfast, swam, got sunburned and went out to dinner (which in all seriousness wasnt very nice) and then I drove back to my brothers and dropped his car off and here I am....

I can't wait to get home because I feel a really strong separation anxiety from my doggy, Billie! I love my puppy doggy!! :(

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and were able to remember the true meaning of it :)

God Bless,
Jess xxx

2 comments:

antonia said...

Yey! You are back! (well, back online if not back in your own house yet!) That's great! Your Christmas sounded fun. I am SO happy that you had a wondeful time with your dad, and your mum and brother! Plus it sounds like you had an awesome time with your friends!
I keep forgetting that it is the middle of the summer over there! Swimming on Christmas Day?!! That is so cool!
with loads & loads of love,
-x-x-x-x-

Unknown said...

NIce to hear from you!! It's also nice to know how your Christmas went, sounds pretty good. Looking forward to having you back on the net lots!
God bless you too xx