Monday, October 23, 2006

I have a virus.

My computer has got the worst virus in the world-- well actually, that's probably a vast over-exaggeration because if it was the worst virus in the world, I doubt I'd be able to blog at all. I'm in the process of switching all of my things from this stupid crap computer to my Mum's laptop.

I really am in dire need of a new computer and about 600 other things. I have written out a beautiful list of priorities and things that I need to budget for that include debts, bills and fun stuff. I'm proud of my job searching -- tomorrow I'm going to head down to a recruitment agency and put my resume in and follow up a few other places. It is so hard to get work here, but I really want to find something soon. I want to start saving before Christmas and I want to start paving the web design business.

I thoroughly enjoyed Mass today -- it was funny because last night Val and I had been talking about something that the priest touched on during his Homily. It was a good service. I was sitting beside a little girl who was going to be baptised after the Mass. She was so beautiful in her pretty pink dress and she seemed really excited.

I hear my not-so-good friend, N. is being baptised and confirmed next week. (I thought I was a major flake out when it came to my friends, but this person has stood me up time and time again... grrr) I will give her a call for good luck and prayer through the week. :) How exiciting for her.

Anyhow, it's almost 1am and I have to go reformat my computer and go to sleep. Not necessarily (but probably) in that order.

Oh also -- my Mum got herself a stupid new phone and I don't really understand the finer details, but she got a free phone with it... so now I have a new mobile phone and it's so pretty. It's a Motorola Razor V3 -- but I hear people have heaps of probs with them... but the only problem I have with it, is that I can't use my Michael Jackson ring tone anymore (I was using The Way You Make Me Feel) or my MJ talking "SMS" tone .... Ah well, I'll see what happens. It's so pretty and finally I can do MMS again! =)

Goodnight.

x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the r agency. Hope all goes well. :)

Could i still buy that phone off you?

Anonymous said...

YOURE NOT BUYING IT FROM ME!!!!!!111

ill send it to you thru the week.

Anonymous said...

Im shocked at your "currently listening to" blog...does it reaallly grow on u that much?