Sunday, October 08, 2006

How irritating....

This morning I wrote this really long post about what a hypocrite Elisabeth Hasselbeck is, as is every other conservative Christian who holds the same senseless opinions as she does. Perhaps it was God's way of telling me that it was too controversial, lol. I did have lots of facts and research to support my own arguments. Mostly it was about how some conservative Americans twist and turn the second amendment of the U.S constitution to suit themselves so they can have guns and as a result hold the highest gun-related-death statistic in the world. It's sick, really.

But, I guess that's another debate for another day.

It's been a really stressful week with a lot of tears and I only hope that this week will be a lot better. I need to smile a lot this week and I really hope that I have a good time this weekend. Now that I'll have my car back, I think I'm going to go to the city and hang out with a couple of my friends and then watch copious episodes of Gilmore Girls with Sharidan -- or something like that.

It's midnight now and I am working in the morning and have an appointment at Victoria Roads straight after, so I need to go and gather all of my things and then get ready for bed. So tired.

"When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. Now, no one is likely to die for a good person, though someone might be willing to die for a person who is especially good. But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." (Romans 5:6-8)


God Bless,
Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a bit of GG to cheer up any day. :)

MJJ Insider said...

but its sooooooooo cheesy haha.