Friday, October 20, 2006

Hello again out there...

I haven't blogged in a bit because I've honestly had nothing really to talk about ... I miss my friends, I miss Sydney. I wish I had of spent my birthday there, but oh well. Family dramas ahoy, everyone's arguing -- its starting to come between my Dad and his partner ... blah.

My birthday was nice. I went out with my friends to a restaurant and I received some nice gifts and I spent the night at a friends house and she has the sweetest puppy you ever did see.

Someone that I used to be really into (before he broke my heart by standing me up on my 21st birthday by promising he'd come to my party and just not turning up lol) msged me. Even though I am still kind of hurt by him, I still kind of jumped at the opportunity for contact again. It turned in to this big thing, and I just want to kick him in the unmentionables all over again. I can't stand mind games... I guess it's partly why I go out of my way not to bother with the opposite sex and everyone that I have been interested in, my interest is based on the fact that nothing will ever materialise because they are safe interests -- always unattainable and there's safety in the idea that I won't ever get hurt. (It hurts much less to know that something won't work out, than jumping in head first and getting rejected)

Thanks so much to the following for their the birthday msgs; Alynda, Dorinny, Valan, Mel Antonia, Carmel and Dave.

"For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses" (Matthew 6:14,15).

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless". -Mother Teresa

God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear back from you again, I've been missing your blogging!!

I'm happy you had a good birthday, puppies tend to make everything seem better. :) *squishes*