Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Here's a bit of advice

Don't change over to blogger beta cos its super gay. And it changed my profile settings so that my full name was showing including my real surname and that pissed me off cos it's not like I don't attract enough psychos without my full name being displayed on the internet. Jeez...

Good news. Despite the fact that my face is infected with sinus, the rest of me is doing okay. I'm just blowing my nose a lot and my eyes are kind watery and sensitive to bright light lol. Damn sinus.

Bad news. Someone still hasn't paid me for a web design job I completed over 2 weeks ago and I hate being blunt and saying, "pay me please." I always do it in a round-a-bout, "Uhm, I'm sorry to bother you but, I haven't received payment yet, I was wondering if there was some problem?"

More bad news. I think Sydney is off unless my Mum springs it on me that we can go a few days before my birthday -- which would suck cos I cant just turn up to Sydney and expect everyone to just have no plans and change everything cos I'm there...

Good news. I'm starting to write out a business plan. Me. Yes me! A business plan. Goals and things for what I want to do with my little business project. I think this is where I will need the assistence of some of my friends. I have a couple of friends who are very business smart and there are certain things that I really don't understand (being hideous with numbers, tax talk and all of that) but I have a few other things to sort out before I dive in to that. I want to be a bit more secure with money so maybe it's something that I'll step in to fully after the next month or so.

Good news. I'll get my car back very soon. Bad news, in order to pay for everything pertaining to car I'll need more money. Tyres, rego, licence renewal, road service fee. Grr stupid expensive car -- but as a result I'll be free! FREE!!!! (until the price of petrol kills me!)

I'm a little bit annoyed with my Dad cos I mentioned that I might be coming to Sydney and I really miss him and its my main reason for wanting to go. I said, "Hey, I might be coming to Sydney" sort of... expecting him to say, "Oh great, we'll have to make some plans." or .. something. But he just interrupted me and said, "Oh... well if you come up make sure you pick up your boxes of shit (yes he used the word shit) that are in the garage cos if you don't and someone buys the house, I'll be throwing them..." ... nice.

Sometimes I get really mad at my family because I feel like it's always out of sight and out of mind. My brother never contacts me unless I contact him first (and even then sometimes he rarely replies) my sister-in-law hasn't responded to any of my txts for awhile now. My Dad acts like that ... and when I am not with my Mum she acts like she has no interest in hearing/talking seeing me. And they all moan and complain about how our family never makes the effort and no one seems to care about anyone... Well I just find that to be a little bit rich.

Anyhoo, I'm off to go make early lunch and get started on some stuff.

God Bless,
Jess

2 comments:

Dorinny said...

Hey jessy, you know if you need any help, im just an email/phone call away :)
Especially with regard to tax - i just saved my friend almost $3000 tax. She worships me now. Lalalalala! (but anything else I can help you with, i'd be happy to - dont be scared to ask) :)
Thanks for the heads up on Beta.. I was considering looking into it..WAS being the operative word..
dont worry about your family.. they're just going through their own stuff now, and it might seem like they're forgetting about you, but im sure they love you to bits every day, and probably think about you all the time. think about how many people you love and think about every day but hardly keep in touch with. its just one of those things, especially when it comes to families.. not every family keeps in touch all the time - its different with friends, because if they dont make an effort, you feel like their assholes who only call you when they're bored, but blood is thicker than that, and even if your dad seems unethusiastic about you coming to sydney, im sure thats not the case. its easier for relatives to take each other for granted, because they know by the end of the day, the love will still be there.. seems silly, because you should make MORE of an effort with family, but thats the way it is I guess.. in my experience anyway. love ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL JESS i luved this line:
"..but as a result I'll be free! FREE!!!! (until the price of petrol kills me!)"

I think you should "suggest" it to Guy for a new lyric! LMAO