Thursday, February 02, 2006

The heat, the heat, the heat!

Hey guys,

I'm not back yet, but I did want to update. I've had such a busy week and a half, but some exciting things have happened. I got to spend the first two days with my bestfriend's Mum, and then the following three days with one of my bestfriends, Valan and Anna. We hung out went and saw Guy, and also I got to see Taxiride live!!! It was awesome, I was so excited to see them (and even video taped their set... naughty, naughty! -- although the lead singer, Jason was well aware cause we kept having these 'moments' ... it's true, true, love.... no really! hahaha.) And then I met Jason ... he was really nice and some people took a photo of him and I together for me, which I will be sure to put up when I get back. I felt like I was 15 again, seriously!

I went clubbing with Val and Anna on thursday night which I hadn't done in so long and it was a lot of fun for various reasons... lol. I went back to Penny's on saturday because it was her party and so we did party things. It was great. We went out to dinner and then went to a club. But seriously, I haven't partied (party is entirely the wrong word, but anyway) this hard in ages, and for about 4 nights in a row we had 4am bedtimes... and it's catching up with me, I tell ya.

Tomorrow I am going home to visit my Dad. It's his birthday and he doesn't know I'm in Sydney so I'm going to surprise him. I have absolutely no idea what to buy him, but I'll be sure to write something all poetic and sweet in the card. Tomorrow night I'm going out with Anna and Valan again and on Saturday I'm heading to someone else' house for a week and then I'll be back home.

Ok, so I have nothing to share aside from that.... I miss all my blogeees so much and I miss having a spare second to read my bible or read everyone elses blogs. :( I'll be back asap though!!!

Take care, God Bless
xxx

3 comments:

Out Of Jersey said...

awww, that's nice you are seeing your dad.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are having a great time, and yeah wow for those moments lol
Be safe and see ya soon
xx

Anonymous said...

4am bedtimes!LOL