Saturday, February 25, 2006

Im just a teenage nutbag, baby.

Two posts in one day, who'd have predicted it? -- Hmm, it's after midnight now, perhaps not.

It's been ridiculously hot today, and I was unable to sleep because of it. The cat is being a jerk and is stirring up the dogs, and the dogs are all trying to sleep. Mr. Thomas Anderson (the cat) is just a jerk in general. I have cat claw marks all over my legs, its really the latest fashion. Maybe I'll start a photo blog dedicated to all the open wounds my cat has left all over me.

So, on this forum I visit we were having a discussion about our teenage obsessions after I rehashed a New Kids On The Block cd (and enjoyed playing it too, I might add) and a forum member posted photos of her bedroom which was basically wallpapered in NKOTB & Jordan Knight. And so I felt compelled to share my obsession. I bet you think that my walls were Michael Jackson wallpaper, right? Wrong! I took Michael Jackson down long enough to wallpaper 3T all over my walls.


If you are from Europe or the UK or AU, you'd probably remember 3T for their illustrious career and successful career of one entire album that was released in 1995. If you are from France, Holland, Belgium and Germany, you'll know that 3T released a second CD in 2003 (but only in those said countries) or if you are part of the Michael Jackson fan community, you might know, since they are related to Michael Jackson (His nephews, Tito Jackson's sons). I got really in to them! Even though they had 0 #1 hits here, they never toured here, they hardly got airplay, they didn't promote here, they didn't even really show up in magazines very often -- but I turned in to one of those massive staunch fans. As a result of 3T, I made a lot of international friends and penpals, I met a lot of psychos, I made two best friends (both of whom are still my real-life friends 8 yrs on), I became known to 3T (I really don't these kinds of things half-heartedly, now do I?) and I learned that just cause you're a Jackson doesn't mean you're all that great. Unless yer name is Michael, these days, I'm strictly not interested in you. (Yeah, that means even you Jermaine... hahaha)

Anyway, this is how my room looked for a short spell;


I gave up on them around 2000. I was tired of waiting for that second cd. And when it came, I felt a bit like, hang on a second? I waited 8 years for ... this? And I couldn't even buy it in Australia, someone sent it to me from Holland! Ass! I hear they're still arsing about, trying to get their own show on MTV about how hard it is to be a Jackson in America. It's just like... is your name Michael? No. Sure I'm sure you've had some ups and downs, but the only Jackson who really ever had any problems was Michael. (Oh and Jermaine, but Jermaine's problems are mostly self-afflicted. Robbing your brother's fiance who you now have as your wife, becoming a step-father and an uncle at the same time must be ... rough.)

That's all just a bit of fun. I need to get some sleep. The weekends are so boring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy poo! I didn't know you loved them THAT much.

...freak circus freak!!!!


:p

It's okay. I used to think I would marry...*cries* J..just...Justin Timberlake.

*dips head in molten lava*

MJJ Insider said...

LOL Vicky, I left a small place behind my wall for Michael. I'm such a jerk!!!!! hahaha.

I ate a rotton avacado this morning :( I think I'm going to be sick. I thought it might have been off, but still I ate it anyway. Much like Penny and my strawberry cheese cake that we ate entirely having been fully aware that it might have been spoiled.

:( I'm a fatso. hahahaha.

But unlike the cheese cake... the avocado didnt taste good at all!

It's all 3T's fault. Let's blame Taj. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT TAJ!

Anonymous said...

Oh.my.god! *Runs away quickly!*