Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Trying to be quick...

Okay so getting the sleep functionality is still a work in progress, but at least I'm a little bit happier. Today I felt so inspired, that I even worked on my CV and then went and registered with a job agency. I need to call them tomorrow to supply them with a job seeker number. I want a really decent job that I can get comfortable in. Even for the next 8 months. I have bills that need paying off.

I've discovered some really great music over the past week, and so I figured I'd share some of the song titles of my recent favourite tunes. Some are complete and utter cheesy teenybopper crap, but hey-- that's me-- a wealth of all age groups rolled in to one!

1. Possitivity - Stevie Wonder
2. Reverie - Brook Fraser
3. You Gotta Help Me - Taxiride
4. Sunburn - Muse
5. Family Portrait - Pink
6. Don't Cry - Seal
7. Headstrong - Trapt
8. Meant To Live - Switchfoot
9. Blue Bayou - Roy Orbison
10. Someday, Someday - Thirsty Merc
11. Lift - Shannon Noll
12. Thunder - Prince
13. Only God Knows Why - Kidd Rock
14. You'll Get Yours - Mel C
15. Fly Like A Bird - Mariah Carey
16. My Only Hope - Mandy Moore
17. Calm Down - Killing Heidi
18. God Save Us All - Lenny Kravitz
19. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
20. His Eye Is On The Sparrow - Lauryn Hill
21. Question - Rhett Miller
22. Touch Of Paradise - John Farnham
23. Mad World - Gary Jules
24. Lamentation - Eric Benet
25. Every Little Thing - Dishwalla
26. Color Blind - Counting Crows
27. Flow - Casey Donovan
28. Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
29. Check On It - Beyonce
30. Confessional Song - Charlotte Church

Check some of them out if you get a chance :) Some songs are ancient favourites of mine, but most are ones that I love so much right now. I love music. I uploaded all of my cds to the PC the other day so I wouldnt have to always change the cd, and could just put all songs on random play. I have over 3000 songs in my wma folder. teehee. My Mum told me my computer would split open and spew out musical notes.

Can we have prayers for my friend and her husband. They have been trying for a baby for 6 years and haven't been successful yet in all their years of marriage. I would really appreciate it and I know she would, also :) Every last prayer helps.

Also, let us pray for these Proactiv commercials on late night Australian TV to cease, because I've already bought the product, what more do they want?! Stupid infomercials. Taking away time from MadTV or The Simpsons, or something equally worthy.

Anyone ever seen Home Alone? You know the part at the very beginning where Kevin's brother Buzz vomited up all the pizza and apparently it's all Kevin's fault? Remember the uncle who has soda spilled all over him? The one that goes, "Look what you did, you little jerk" with such a harsh tone? Hahaha. That's my new saying. (Of course jokingly) I've been saying it to everyone, in that same harsh tone. Today my Mum and I were out and she accidentally knocked something down from a shelf and I said, loudly, "Look what you did you little JERK!" she clearly wasn't expecting it, and was so shocked that she cracked up laughing. I'm sure people surrounding us thought I was an exceptionally rude child (not looking a day over 15, and all.)

Oh dear, Joyce Meyer is on now I know I really need some sleep.

And here I was, so sure that I had something of substance to say. Hey please pray for a job for me! A decent one. :) Thanks party people. God bless you all.

xoxoxox
Jessy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your friend and her husband are in my prayers. :)


That's one of my all time favourite movies! I just... adore it! And Mac! *pounces*

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Home Alone. I can even hear it!

Good job jess. Im proud of you!

Cate said...

Jess,
I'm praying for your friends.

Also, great music list. I love Prince but don't think I've ever heard the song "Thunder." I can't wait to find it and hear it! Thanks!

MJJ Insider said...

Thanks for the prayers Cate :)

Thunder is a GREAT song "THUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDUHHHHH all through the niiiiiiiiight!"