Saturday, February 11, 2006

I have arrivedeth home.

Hi folkaroos.

I'm back from Sydney. I travelled today from 6am til 4pm.

Gosford to Sydney Airport
Sydney Airport to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport to Sky Bus.
Sky Bus to Spencer Street Station
Spencer Street Station to Pakenham Station.
Pakenham St. to Sale.

I am going to keep this real short and sweet cause it's just after 3am and I am so terribly tired.

I have something on my mind that I want to write about but, my eyes are so watery tired that I can't even really see the screen. The good news is, is that I'm now using broadband internet. *Kicks away the dial up* and I can say hello to other, wonderful things.... like fast speed internet. Hurruh.

The other thing is, is that I love my little baby puppy girl, Billie. I got home today and she was sooooo snuggly in my arms and I gave her a cuddle and felt the sensation of separation anxiety dissipate completely! Oh what a fabulous feeling. It's so funny to think how attached I am to Billie, and she's only been part of my little family since December, and I just wanna smother her (nicely) every day. :D

I have a great tan and I have a new hobby and hopefully a better and healthier outlook than I did before I left to go to Sydney.

So now I must sleep and adjourn my entry until later.

God Bless every single little soul that surfs on :)

xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good last week in syd. I must of woken you up today- sorry!
Sorry for not msging either- i have switched! I am budgeting and am on $20 credit for 365 days- lets see how long i can stretch it!! :(

Unknown said...

Welcome back , can't wait to hear it all! *hugs

antonia said...

Hey! Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time!! I'm looking forward to catching up!
lotsa love,
-x-x-x-

MJJ Insider said...

Val, I was out this morning when you msged me and didnt bother taking my phone. Good girl, budgeting, but $20 for one year... lol do you think that's a bit unrealistic?? Good luck! I didnt really reply properly either because I also have close to no credit!

Carmel & Antonia, I cant wait to have a read of your journals and see what exciting things you have both been up to :D *hugs*

:D

So good to be back!

xx
Jess