Friday, February 24, 2006

I was tagged. Guh!

For something a little less intense, Cubicle Reverend tagged me.

Seven things to do before I die:
Become a confirmed Catholic
Fall in love & get married.
Have children.
Hang out like old homies from across the way with Michael Jackson. Oh yeah. That's right.
Find some deep down ability to sing.
To travel the world.
To become successful and content with whatever I do..

Seven Things I cannot do:
Breathe normally.
Algebra.
Tell people how I feel face to face.
Tell special people how much I love them face to face.
Shove my foot through the computer to kick the asses of people who annoy me online.
Be a contestant on big brother.
Always bite my tongue or turn my cheek when someone upsets me.

Seven things that attract me to my mate:
This one is n.a

Seven things I say:
Look what you did you little JERK!
That smells/looks/tastes like absolute ASS.
Darn tootin'
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....iretruck.
CHUT up. (Donny Darko)
Oh, no doubt! (PJ with Penny, said in really geeky voice)
Gimme a quarter (This is a newbie. It's said as I break in to spontaneous dance before my Mum to show her who's bad, who's bad, who's really, really bad. You clearly have to be there.)

Seven Movies I've loved:
Memoirs Of A Geisha
Ghosts (The MJ one, 'FREAK CIRCUS FREAK, GO BACK TO THE CIRCUS, FREAKY BOY!!!!', not the stupid Demi Moore crap.)
The Shawshank Redemption
Life Is Beautiful
Singing In The Rain
Dumb & Dumber
Elephant Man

Seven People to Tag:
Everyone I know well enough to tag, have already been tagged! :( I'm a lonely po' little blogger.

lol.

I just want you to all know that...

Blood is on the dance floor, blood is on the knife. Susie got your number, ya know Susie says its right. Ooh Blood on the dance floor. Ooh blood on the dance floor. I just can't take it. (Read that out loud in your best monotone or fragments and I assure you that it will be funny or if you record yourself doing it and send it to me, I would find it funny.)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the elephant man!! well the movie at least. I felt so sad for him I should watch it again since I was only about 10 when i watched it, still I remember it in detail, and my brain is not good at remembering detail normally.
I notice MJ is a special guest in the side bar doing the moonwalk!
I love some of the things on your side bar they make me laugh. You are one FUNNY bunny.
lovies x

Unknown said...

and I mean a good funny bunny, not a bad funny bunny :))

MJJ Insider said...

Elephant man is a beautiful movie. I have it on DVD and I haven't seen it for a really long time either, but theres an MJ song where he sampled a little part of it... and each time I hear that song I think, "I should watch that!" ... and I don't.

MJ isn't really a guest, he's more like... part of the family... or the furniture... He's here to show you who's bad, who's bad who's really, really bad.

:)

xxx

Out Of Jersey said...

there's more than one type of funny bunny?

MJJ Insider said...

Dude, don't you know anything???? hahaha.

Out Of Jersey said...

obviously not, I was always under the impression there was only one type of funny bunny.

MJJ Insider said...

There's not. There's two! There's the good funny bunny, and there's the bad funny bunny.

And I am the good!

But really, I'm bad on the inside. You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it. SHAMON.

I'm such a bumtard today. LOL.

Out Of Jersey said...

oh so you are the good funny bunny huh? hmmm, interesting.

Unknown said...

Hahha!!

MJJ Insider said...

Yes... riveting!