Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Shootin' stars breaks the mould.

I find that people are generally unhelpful and rude and don't give a toss about what a difference you could be making in their lives or even just to their day. Hopefully we aren't all guilty of this. Let's just take a moment the next time someone asks us something that we may have to get off our butt or lift a finger for a few minutes and consider how much of a help it would be to them.

I shouldn't eat when I'm a really bad mood. If I sprout another butt cheek I won't be surprised. Weirded out, but not surprised.

I'm going to read a bit of the book of James under a friend's direction. That's all I had to say. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyya Jessss...
I know this is awfully random, but -- would you like to talk some time on the phone? :) If not it's no worries. xoxo