Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Man, oh man. I am so glad that the festive season is about to finish.

I'm about to go get ready for church. It's the first time I'll have gone to Mass since about a month or so ago. That's what happens when you get move to the middle of nowhere. You decide it's too much effort to drive to civilisation. It's a wonder I'm not getting around in loin cloths and seashells over my breasts.

I'm seeing a friend tonight and I'll demand we have Chicken Pad Thai from the Thai store around the corner and if they're not open, I'll be shaking my fist with ferver and glaring at them all in an unsavory manner.

And by the way, by 2am last night I was well in bed. At around 2am a barrage of people must have thought it was a great idea to send me New Year msgs. I was woken up about 5 times consecutively to Michael Jackson's voice on my SMS tone going, "HELLO! *clap, clap* GAME TIME!" .... Michael's voice has never irritated me so much. I woke up angry at him.

Anyway, that's my little ditty for now. I'm going to go do my eyebrows so I don't look like a caveman at church. OH and I got so burned yesterday that it pleased me. :D I have a bikini line. Hehehe. I'm going to see Narnia with said friend tonight!! Yay, I can't wait. Let's hope I don't fall asleep. I fall asleep in movies all the time, good or bad.

Toorah, folks, toorah!
God Bless.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I just deleted my original comment because I wrote it all wrong! Yes I do need to recover from no sleep and the heat.
I was asking you how you found your experience and this new Church? I was nervous the first time I went and didnt know anyone really well, but now after getting involved in stuff it's certainly changed that.
New years day mass was really good for me today.
So you saw New Years eve out stuck in your room? I hope it was your mum who let you out lol. I also hope that you two have made up.
Happy new year
love and prayers
Carmel

Anonymous said...

You have MJ on your Sms tone!!! OMG!!!!! Im so jealous.

MJJ Insider said...

Carmel, Im curious to see what your original one was hahahahaha.

My experience going to a Catholic church the first time was a bit scary. The church was reccomended to me by a friend and I went there twice... It Holy Family Church at Doveton (if you know where that is) and it's awesome. Father Shadbolt does healing services as well that Im really anxious to go to, one night. I find it a bit hard sometimes, because no one has ever approached me there... but I know I'm also not the most approachable looking person and so I'm partly to blame. I dont know anyone at all, but I really like the services and I, not there for social reasons.

:)


Valan, havent you ever heard my SMS tone before??? I just recorded it from Ghosts... I also have "Did I scare you?" and "Freak Circus Freak!"

:D be very, very jealous!

xx
Jess

antonia said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Thank God for the blessing of another year!

-x-x-