Wednesday, January 18, 2006

PETA investigates MJs place.

Carmel told me yesterday that there was a story floating around about Michael Jackson mistreating his animals cause of a stupid lawsuit.... I just wanted to post quickly for her benefit that PETA investigated his ranch and confirmed that the animals in his Neverland Zoo are being looked after and are in great condition and there is nothing going on there that violates any animal welfare acts...

I bet they dont print that.

:) So, the ol'e accusatory vet needs to go and get a new job and stop blowing all the hot air.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS PAUL MCARTNEY'S WIFE!!!!

~A.J.P

Out Of Jersey said...

I don't even want to know what Jackson does with his animals.

Unknown said...

Well, we had a lovely talk about what rumour does :D
I guess that vet will not be getting much work in the future.

MJJ Insider said...

lol Vicky! Its a conspiracy!!!!

Cubes, really not necessary.

Carmel :P Guess not hahaha.

Anonymous said...

They're gonna lay any crap on him they can, no matter how ludicrous it all is. Michael's grounds are wonderful, and he loves his animals, and cares for them soo much. He has pros taking care of them too.

Out Of Jersey said...

I'm sorry Jess, I shouldn't have gone there.

MJJ Insider said...

Forgotten :)