Friday, March 03, 2006

My pillow never dries.

I'm a huge fan of all kinds of music. All kinds. It annoys me when fangirls are absolutely biased to one particular artist. Granted we all have our favourites, but don't get mad when someone doesn't agree that your particular favourite artist posseses every last drop of talent exceeding that of any other artist. Don't get mad when someone suggests that a certain song by particular artist isn't that great. Everyone has different tastes, different ideas, different ways of taking in music.

Unless of course we're talking about Michael Jackson, then you are an idiot if you don't see that every single MJ song is the greatest, and if you don't like him clearly you're a twit. And if you don't see that the entire world is out to get him then you are plain ignorant. A plainly ignorant, idiotic twit.


.... Oh yeah, in case you couldn't tell. I'm being sarcastic. Fan girls make me mad.

Psalm 67
May God be merciful and bless us.
May his face shine with favour upon us.


God bless, dumplings.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao. I thought you were serious, and was laughing at your hypocrisy... until I realised that it is a fabulous expression of your witt :D. Keep it up!
Jobo

Unknown said...

You are funny Jessy :)) Hey what do you mean God bless dumplings? If you mean the golden syrup eating kind of ones, then indeed God bless!
x

MJJ Insider said...

Hahaha no, I call my friends "Dumplings" ... its a bit of a pet name, really :P hahaha but it can be literally if you want it to be :P

Anonymous said...

Hehe, yes Princess, you are a twit. Jokes =P hehehee... we are all entitled to our musical tastes. Try listen to the HIStory, Invincible and Dangerous MJ albums tho. Sorry yes for taking over your blog! LOVE!
Jodi

Anonymous said...

I meant Jess* not yes ...

Anonymous said...

You were being sarcastic? NooooOOOOoooo.

MJJ Insider said...

LOL. I can totally hear your voice Michael.

"Prince got poked in the eye? NoOOOooooo" hahahaha like that then eh?

But seriously dude, dont you have an album to record instead of lurking around my journal? Honestly... *shaking head*

I'm surprised you managed to find my site since you're still using your abacus to access the internet.

Hahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

I have full access to your journal from my friend Prince alab superflyiindahouseimsocooldamnit's computer.

Anonymous said...

lmao. for once I'm IN and cool wit it.

and I semi-get the abacus thing too.

MJJ Insider said...

LOL Jodi. You are a bit slow on the abacus thing, but Michael and I, we'll forgive you!