Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This is it...

I think I'm gonna take a break... I'm tired of pretending to be something I'm not...

I'm tired of trying... I'm tired of making the effort and censoring myself because of what a certain couple of morons (and you know exactly who you are) may think upon reading this site. I don't want them to know anything about me. And I certainly can't talk about the things that I want to, knowing that certain people are reading this.

So anyway... I might just leave this journal until my mood changes or my mind changes, as it always does like clock work...

Until then, email me if you want to (soakmesuper at gmail dot com)

Or add me to msn or something.

Bye.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog :(

Anonymous said...

:(

Don't leave us, Jessie!

And I have you on MSN, but you're always busy.

Dorinny said...

sorry to hear that jessy. i hope that you'll be back here blogging soon. <3

antonia said...

nooo! Jess! You will be very missed! I am so sorry to hear that.
*hugs*

I will definitly miss your blog

:-(

lotsa love

xxxxxx