Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm going to scream 'descrimination'

I'm a creepy little fan girl.

I saw/met/talked to/watched Guy Sebastian again on thursday. I think he's nice. He knows my name off by heart. I dunno why, but I'm always surprised. Why should I be surprised? I've talked to him a billion times over the past 2 years and he's been calling me by my name after the third meeting back almost exactly 2 yrs ago.

He did a mini gig and it was brilliant. He gave me a hug and a kiss and I got to have a quick chat. Then again, the same thing a bit after. I don't have any creepy fanatical ideals when it comes to him. I think he's really attractive, but I'm not bursting to have his babies or looking at him in any creepy way -- but he just really makes me smile. I love watching him sing and he's genuinely a really good guy. I guess its hard to come by, so I admire it. It was also really good to catch up with some friends.

I will post some pics when I get them from my friend ... it was such a nice day. A long one though. I got pulled over by the police on my way home for my first random alcohol breath test. It was hideous cos I don't have the lung capacity to blow in to the pipe and they made me pull over and suddenly I had all these terrible mental images of being dragged out of my car and being asked to walk in a straight line while pointing to my nose and the other hand rubbing my belly in perfect unison.

Instead I emphatically denied drinking any alcohol and kept trying to convince the officer that I only had one lung (thus having no proof) and I literally didn't have the capacity to blow in to the stupid gay tube. In the end he let me off and said, "Okay, I believe you..." 20 freaking minutes later.

Maybe I can sue someone for emotional damages and use the money to buy a new computer to launch my own business and follow Michael Jackson to London for the World Music Awards... Oh speaking of fan girl behavior... MICHAEL IS ATTENDING THE WORLD MUSIC AWARDS!!!!!!1 ... seriously. If he sings... I will probably dupe my strides and shrivel up like the wicked witch of the west and begin to melt.

I think I'm going to get an early night. I have heaps of things to do tomorrow. I have Caro coming on monday and I need to clean up and finish my friends website. I'm giving myself a deadline.

Oh, Mum and I watched like 12 consecutive episodes of Friends today. I'm disgusted by my own laziness.

Yuck.

2 comments:

Dorinny said...

wow, MJ is going to be at the WMA? since when are they in london though? im so confused and scared LOL and who needs sleezy mj forums and i have you to keep me updated? :P love ya~

Unknown said...

Well it's just been a long time since i've heard anything of Michael Jackson at all. When is this happening?
I found Guy Sebastian to be very polite and friendly.
It would be nice to see pictures!