Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Testimony

I meant to scan this and put this up months ago but I just couldn't seem to be bothered hooking up my scanner and editing the picture and all... but some of you may remember that I delivered my witness before the diocese at the Mystagogy Mass back in june. I was really nervous and all, but it went perfectly well. My testimony was then printed in the July Catholic Life newspaper... and so I figured I'd post it here. I have edited out my personal details of course.



And so have a read if you can be bothered.

In other news I finally think I'm on to something with what I was whinging about last night thank goodness. I'll post more about it later.

The two interviews. Thanks strawberryblue for keeping me in your prayers, I really appreciate your kindness. :) They both went fine. The second was a medical assessment for a specific reason that's I feel a bit private about right now. The job interview was really great and I am really pleased with how it went. Hopefully I will have some work between now and Christmas. Fingers crossed.

I took this following pic of myself because I'm quite a cam whore, and I thought it was a bit funny. There's a whole private joke attached to me living inside of a cardboard box, renting it from a rather affluent friend. lol.... but it's a long joke and probably not at all funny to anyone if I were to tell the story so I'll just post the pic and shut up. haha.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh jess! Finally! Click and save! Loved it!

Dorinny said...

Jessy, great photo! LOL i also read your testimony.. good work. although, this "I delivered my witness before the diocese at the Mystagogy Mass " had me saying "what in the who what what?" im so confused. i guess it would be the same as if I told you that a few weeks ago I enjoyed a lovely kiddush in my friend's sukkah on shabbos. Love ya! and thanks for that chat last night. *muah*
dorinny

antonia said...

great article! what a beautifukl witness you are!

and the pic is sweet!!

-x-x-x-