Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Family. The most important thing.

Despite shortcomings, senselessness, idiocy and outright frustrations... I really love my family and in the end it's all you have...

Despite all that I know, things that might turn me off - secrets that I shouldn't have found out -- things that I can't bare to even think about, it doesn't make me love my family any less.

If anything, it's made me more determined to love them more.

My brother and his wife.

My sister in law & me.

The entire wedding party.

Mum and I, series of silly photos.

My second Mum and my bestfriend - though a massive question mark kind of sits upon that title at the moment.

And so....... that's that.

3 comments:

antonia said...

lovely pictures!

sorry to hear; it all sounds very serious.

Sometimes I find that talking to a Priest can really help me in situations like this.

just a tiny thought

God Bless

-x-x-x-

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Jess, and you looked gorgeous in red. :)

For all their faults, family will always be there. And you're a strong person, forgiveness isn't easy but whatever it is that happened/happens, it's always possible.

-Aly

MJJ Insider said...

Thank you both for the lovely comments :)

Antonia, Im not sure if I sent it to the right address, but I sent you an email a couple nights ago to a hotmail account. :) Thanks as always for your thoughts and prayers.
xox

Aly, Thankfully I'm not in the position where I need to be forgiving (I find that extremely hard) -- but it's just as hard to accept certain things... but I have no place to judge anything or anyone -- esp. right now...

p.S... on an unrelated note -- I saw Hannah H the other day in Mount D shopping centre lol. She always talks to me like we're old friends... She's never changed.

xox