Wednesday, June 28, 2006

You know I got it.

There was a horrific murder that happened in Perth yesterday where an 8 year old girl was found murdered in a disabled public toilet in a shopping centre. Her 14 yr old brother was waiting for her outside and eventually went inside to see why she was taking so long and found her.

Read more about it here.

It's so horrific and tragic. I can't believe how someone could have done that to such a sweet innocent little angel. The world is such a scary place.

Keep little Sofia in your thoughts and prayers. :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just one of the saddest stories? That poor little girl - wrong place, wrong time. And her poor brother, and family. Ack. It's just so wrong. :(

MJJ Insider said...

I know :( she looks scarily like the daughter of a woman that I know.

=|

Anonymous said...

it's at times like these that you wonder where the world is heading and how this could happen... where are the morals????????
I'm not lettting my fiance's 7-year old sister out of my sight if we ever go to the toilet in public, i can tell you that.

I feel sick. Dont think I'll be sleeping tonight =(

MJJ Insider said...

Theyre linking it to the James Bulger murder at the moment. I think its unlikely, but it'll be interesting to see how it pans out. Poor little baby.

Anonymous said...

Yeah i heard about this and just imagined never leaving my daughters side ever!
Then they say tv is not close to reality...i nearly threw up when i heard about it.