Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm sick again, weeee.

Okay so I'm generally good. I do however, have a nasty cough and I'm quickly and very surely losing my ability to speak. This is a result of said, cough.

I have, however, despite tragic and probably very much-needed bed-rest, have a really great day. But I can't be bothered writing a whole "thing" on it right now cause I'm extremely tired, my head is killing and I need some of that really strong decongesting nasal spray, a couple of panadols and a good sleep.

I don't know how I'm going to manage that since I'm a little wired from the ventolin. (is it just me or does anyone who uses asthma inhalers get palpitations or REALLY fast heart beating to the point they feel like they want to be sick?) And so I need to go and try to get some decent sleep.

I just wanted mainly to take this moment to Praise God for everything that's been going so extraordinarily well in my life right now (despite the illness). I'm heading up to Sydney on the 3rd or 4th of July, for 5 or 6 days to see Darren Hayes in concert, to see my bestfriend and to see the boy that I'm quite desperately in love with (who, by the way, is also very homosexual =() and also to celebrate my mother's 50th birthday.

After that I'm considering hanging out in South Australia for a week. Maybe.

I just felt the need to thank Jesus for the amazing day, the amazing week and the amazing people in my life. =)

8 comments:

antonia said...

hehe!! You sound super happy! yey! Thank you Jesus for everything going on in Jess's life!


Also about the ventolin....yes, one of the side-effects is heart palpitations. As long as they pass away eventually then I wouldn't be worried about them.

If they disturb you too much then maybe speak to your doctor and try to get a different asthma inhaler..?

God Bless

-x-

Anonymous said...

Darren Hayes! -swoon- Is he just singing his stuff, or some Savage stuff too? I'm still in love with Savage Garden..

I have an inhaler but rarely use it, I just have issues with breathing the stuff in. I agree, it might be the type of medication??

Get well soon!

MJJ Insider said...

Antonia, I'm on 2 200mg doses 4 hrly when I'm sick so I'm wired all day long lol. But it's the only thing that really stops the constant cough. It's a feeling I get used to, but I just kind of find it hard at first to decipher if I'm feeling anxious and shakey because I need to eat, or something haha and then I realise "oh I'm on ventolin" ... I hate it, but it works so I shouldn't complain. (I'm also using Seretide & becotide, but I think theyre both preventers?)

Alynda, apparently he's doing a bit of both. Omggg I think I still have one of our letter books from highschool where you're all gushing about how "dreamy" darren hayes is hahhaha... It's funny cause I used to always think, "HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL" (and appreciate the irony in the fact that I loved & wanted to marry Michael freakin' Jackson LOL) I saw Savage Garden when I was 14 or 15 and they were brilliant live, and I was a huge fan ever since. I think I've seen Darren live about 4 times now. This will be my 5th. :D (andivemethimtwice) far out, I'm such a groupie.

Hahahaha.

The concert is at the Opera House .. how EXCITING!

Anonymous said...

I am officially now super jealous. *dies*

He WAS dreamy (before he went blonde and sort of weird) but now that he is back to his old style, I like!!

Opera House. Gack! How much?

MJJ Insider said...

It only cost us $80. Which I guess is around the regular concert price, I thought that was cheap, and I think we're in the 6th row :D You can get tickets for $60 but the seats are back a bit. I was going to try to go to the second show as well, but I'm being reasonable -- or at least trying!

MJJ Insider said...

lyl! I dont know exactly when I'm planning my trip, I'm hoping to go sometime between the 10th and the 20th and if I do go, I'm not sure how long I'm staying. (My friend who I'll be staying with always encourages me to stay as long as I can! haha) I wonder how long you're in tassy for? :) Anyway, I hope you'll have fun! I'm sure I'll be in Adelaide again! I really love Adelaide. :D

Anonymous said...

Yay Darren.

I'm going to Westlife in September.

Giggedy giggedy!

-prue

MJJ Insider said...

When I heard westlife were touring i wondered if you knew!!! how exciting!!!

hahahaha quagmire... :D