Saturday, June 17, 2006

So, this should be fun....

I got tickets for "It Takes Two" and I'm going to tomorrow night's episode. It should be pretty fun! I get to see Guy Sebastian live again, and another two singers (Jade Macrae & Paulini) that I really like.

I'm on a diet. Yesterday I went searching for clothes to wear. Clearly I need something flattering to wear out ... and yet, I have nothing. So I tried on some clothes yesterday and no joke, my hips looked 12 meters wide and it made me really, really sad. I almost cried. I decided I need to lose weight. A fair bit of it. I want to lose ten kgs at least. This morning I went and bought healthy groceries so I can stick to my diet lol.

And so I still have nothing to wear tomorrow.

I guess I'll be rifling through my closet looking for something flattering. :( I also think that I'm suffering from the worst PMS in history.

I might try to take some photos tomorrow and share them on monday when I get home.

http://www.justonelung.com/mj/ -- check out how hilarious I am.

Anyhoozle, I'll keep you all posted as to how it all goes down!

xoxox
Jess

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at the taping -- I love those shows. I'm an Australian Idol nut, most times. ;)

I bet you look amazing -- I haven't seen a picture yet where you don't look adorable. Being healthy is good though, but PMS definitely makes things seem worse than they are. Blech.

Although, speaking of weight, Miss Aly needs to get her butt back on that treadmill. STARTING MONDAY. Yep.

antonia said...

wow! that is an impressive site! It must've taken ages to put together & is so cute!


I know *just* what you mean about clothes/diet....there are few things that motivate me to lose weight as much as trying on clothes in shops!

My advice would be; in addition to the healthy side of things, try to do a bit of physical exercise too because by increasing your metabolism you will burn a lot more off than just by starving yourself. Also, doing exercise means you can eat more too because your metabolic rate will be higher!
Maybe nothing strenuous, just a regular walk, or swim, or sit ups. You only need about 15-30mins a day.

Good luck babe!

-x-x-x-x-

MJJ Insider said...

Alynda, Ahhh I'm so excited about tomorrow! Haha, I used to be so superduper Guy Sebsatian obsessed when he won Idol... I've calmed down so much lol. I think he's still pretty brilliant performance wise. ANd he's really a nice boy too which always helps. The ITT show is really kind of... cheesy and ... bad, but it'll be fun and I have two friends going that I haven't seen in a short while. I still need to find some clothes! haha.

I don't look amazing, but thanks for the ego stroking :P. I know I'm not huge, but I just have some problem areas.

Ahh good luck. Exercising is certainly not my strong point, but I'm going to have to make it!

Antonia, Thanks for the site compliments :P It didnt take too long, I just thought it'd be something a bit funny and random. It used to be hugely popular in the MJ fan community, but I took it down a couple of yrs back so I just redid it for some fun.

Thanks for the advice. Im going to try to have the will power to take my dog for a walk each day. My Dr. once told me because of my heart cond. I should always have 30min of walking perday. And ....I'm lucky if I spend maybe 5min a day walking lol. But I'm going to try to fix that.

:) Ill keep you posted how I go.

xoxoxox
Jessy

Anonymous said...

good luck with your healthy eating plan... just as i read that, i shoved a block of chocolate in my mouth.... hmmmm

its making me think twice about eating the rest of it!!!
Have fun sunday night!!

MJJ Insider said...

Thats what it says in the website info, clarissa. I just revived it. If you read the website info you'll see it clearly.

I'm not into taking anyone elses credit-- The last design of the website was also mine as well (not that it was anything to brag about lol)

So um... =| ok.

Anonymous said...

Oooh.. me & my friend were talking about The Secret Life of MJ on Friday night. I find the layout very cutee! :D