Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back.

Well, well, well... look who came craaaawling back.

I'm such an absolute retard. I wanted to change some things on the page and I went right ahead and changed the template without actually bothering to save all my old links and stuff -- so I lost all of my awesome Catholic resource links, all my blog buddies and all of my fancy shmancy introduction stuff -- and I made myself very sad.

But anyway, I just finished redoing it all and here we are... *deep sigh* back at blogspot where I can actually post things without being restricted because wordpress is tempremental and anal retentive. Now it's late and I'm tired and I don't want to look at blogspot anymore.

I'll have you know I had grandplans of typing out my the testimony that I gave before the diocese the other day, but now that's all been shot to dirt cause I'm far too tired and I'm about to go give Sheyney a call because we haven't spoken in an entire week and I miss her soooooo much.

So here we are, back at blogspot -- never thought that would happen, did I?

God Bless!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Jess! Thanks for waking me up (you were persistent- thanks!) a year ago today.
XXX
Val

Unknown said...

Been there, changed templates, lost links, I know how it feels. I like this look!

antonia said...

welcome back!

like carmel, i too have lost aaall my stuff on blogger before and had to re-add it!

Looking forward to hearing how your testimony went!!

-x-x-x-x-