Friday, August 24, 2007

Sleep, interupted.

I'm trying to rest up as much as I can. This means putting my exciting concert weekend on the backburner because I don't think it's a good idea to go out in to the night air and also because I have been sent to the nebuliser every 4 hrs. Great.

So, four times I have dozed off this afternoon and do you believe that each of those 4 times I was awoken by the phone. The first time by SMS, the second and third time by the home phone ringing and fourth time by my mobile ringing. The good news is, is that the fourth call was from a guy who needed my bank details so he could pay me for a design that I've done for his website. Yay. We like money.

It must be nice to be a dog. My dog has been asleep next to me the whole afternoon while I've been tossing and turning and stirring and trying to rest. She lifts her head every now and then to belch in my face, and believe me... it's really quite potent and disgusting.

I'm sure she giggles to herself on the inside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...i can just see ur dog doing all of that lol

Anonymous said...

get some rest...God bless

Anonymous said...

I know I've been neglecting my blog. Do you know that you're neglecting yours? ;) Just kidding! Hope all is well! I've been thinking about you and praying for you -- just thought I'd check in. :o)