Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where have I been?

I've been around... but I guess it's boring to keep blogging about the same thing. It's really the same thing every week. I'm sick. I'm sick. I'm sick... I'm still sick. There's really not a lot else to add.

I haven't been in contact with a lot of my friends, basically just whoever happens to pop on msn... I don't have the energy... My Dad is in Thailand; I'm missing him more than ever at the moment.

I need to rid my life of so many traits that I have come to seriously abhor and hate myself for... gossiping, bitching, selfishness, self-indulgence, my language... Succumb to slippage... just really .. blase about the way things are turning out at the moment.

it was so much easier when i was with my dad... i had a life, i had friends, i didnt constantly feel so isolated and distant and ... just so blah.

so if theres any ghost souls reading this, sorry its not more interesting. i should have found 101 languages to say "im sick" ... could have been more interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not your fault you're sick, and besides, we want to know! Because, silly as it sounds, we care! I'm sorry to hear things have been so rough. I do hope it gets better, and now that I know slightly more, I can make my prayers slightly more specific. :o) Continuing to think & pray about you!

MJJ Insider said...

Thanks Lindsay, you're an angel =)

antonia said...

I'm still reading & I care!

sorry to hear you're sick Jess. That's not fun.
it does sound like things are pretty difficult at the moment, what with your dad away, and the lack of dear friends around you.

*hugs*

hope you get better

xxxxxxxxx