Saturday, August 11, 2007

God is awesome.

I know I haven't written much on my blog lately --it's for two reasons; a; my computer blew up very literally and my laptop is a heap of crap that freezes and buggers up every half an hour. and b, because I've been really busy with my studies. Yep, I found the motivation I needed to work through everything. I basically turned to God, I found my inspiration. I found a new friend, I feel fresh -- I feel stronger in faith and I feel a mostly happier.

A friend of mine is going through some personal turmoils and I have really just dedicated myself to being there for her and facilitating her time as well as I can to alleviate some of her stress. I have realised how much this means to her which spurs me on more to be there for her and to be more giving of myself to the others around me that I love.

In other news, I wanted to share this video --- it is a commercial that I made in light of an assessment I had about child abuse. Basically, I cleaned up lol. I made this commercial using one of my close friends as an actor, and using other stock sounds for effects. It is supposed to portray a children's service -- so I made it and presented it to my class and teacher in DVD format and I am very proud of it, not to mention I am confident that I will receive a good mark.

So here it is :)



Also, I don't have mono / glandular fever / the kissing disease. It took awhile for my throat to heal up, but it feels a fair bit better today and yesterday. It still hurts a bit but I'm it will be okay. :)

And Mum and I are planning a trip to Sydney on the first week of September.

I'm interested to know what everyone thinks of the video, any how... so please let me know by blog comment... May God shower an abundance of blessings upon you and I will come back and post here in the next few days.

Miss all my blogees like mad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess- that's a great video. Very well done. I luv it. Hope u do clean up!

antonia said...

really really good video!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that is just fab!