Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Woohoo.

SO...lol, I'm sick again. Damn tonsilitis. I'm starting to think that I may have to have them removed? I have had tonsilitis about 5 times since the beginning of the year. I am yet again without the ability to speak. Some may think that this is a blessing. Mostly I'm annoyed because I am missing out on classes and because I can't lay down for more than a few minutes without having to spring back up to muster up the lung capacity to cough everything up. I hope it clears up by the weekend, I have a concert on, darn it!

I didn't break the new computer that I bought (surprisingly), but I did actually take it back because it turned out to be a heap of crap with lots of hard ware conflicts. My friend's loverly husband is in the midst of making a new one for me, building it from scratch.

My latest addiction is facebook.com ... I love it. It is a great time waster.

Oh and the assignment that I posted down below? The advertisement for the television commercial? Yeah? well I got a distinction for it :)

xxxx

3 comments:

antonia said...

awwww sorry to hear you are ill again. sounds horrible


that's fantastic about the distinction!! congratulations!!!!

xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

The distinction was a given :P

Ive caught something too. In the process of fighting it off.

Anonymous said...

i just can't get the hang of face book!