Saturday, March 03, 2007

So sleepy

This is possibly the latest I have been awake since I've started school. I am so ridiculously exhausted, but I want to use my weekend wisely and try to get as much done as I can before this weekend is over.

I am off to see my little gorgeous Caro on sunday. I am pleased about that. I will make a concerted effort to take some pictures of us.

I have like 4 or 5 big assignments to do, and I want to try to get at least one and a half out of the way tomorrow. I have to read a fair bit...

I feel a bit clucky after this weeks lessons. We learned a bit about pregnancy and giving birth and the way the mother's body works to accomodate her child's natural needs ... and apart from being a little grossed out at first by the look of breast milk (with chunks in it!, but that was til I found out it was only chunky cos it had been just defrosted) I thought the whole process seems so amazing and beautiful.

I really would like a family. But first, I need a husband lol. Any takers? haha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow you are at school! Boy have I been away for too long. That's funny about the breast milk really. Take care and take lots of pictures.

Anonymous said...

It does make you clucky eh? I remember studying developmental psychology, seeing the pregnancy/childbirth parts and suddenly wanting kids. Bizarre! And I'm with you - where are all the husbands?

Anonymous said...

with chunks in it!, but that was til I found out it was only chunky cos it had been just defrosted

OW!!!! Breastfeeding is painful enough (at the beginning) without chunks!!!

No, it definitely doesn't have chunks...