Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blogger issues

I've tried to update this so many times, but I have logging in issues.

My Mum is buying a web hosting package for her business, and so I'm going to bum some space off of her and have an independant blogging site because this is so ridiculous.

I can't even comment on anyones blogs unless I try fifty thousand times to log in. The logins always time out and stuff. I thought it may have just been my pc, but it does the same thing on my Mums.

DARN YOU BLOGGER BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Anyway, you'll be hearing from me, some time soon. I would use my jol.com domain but I'm keeping that for my collective and portfolio ... and I'd rather not have people access it with some of my more personal info on it.

So anyway, as soon as I get it all up and running I'll be sure to inform you all. (Also this way I can track the IPs to prevent further harrassment of the gutless twit who keeps posting under an anon name.)

Please know that I'm thinking of you all :)

BBS!

xoxox
God Bless!

3 comments:

antonia said...

Hey Jess!

Sorry to hear of all your blogger problems.

If you do start a new blog please please let me know (via email, if you don't want to publish your new blog details on your site).

I'm thinking of you too and I hope & pray all is well with you and your family.

I remember you every day in my prayers to St. Joseph!

lotsa of love to you,

xxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Thinking of you too!

Anonymous said...

*Rammeth yee!*